Saturday 5 April 2014

Love it or leave it. Mascara

I have the biggest love hate with mascara, I love how it can wake up and widen your eyes but I hate trying to pick the right one. 
 It has taken me soooo long to try and find mascaras that work for me and now I am left with tones of them! So out of my big selection I chosen four at random to do my first blog with.


Mascara for me is a must in my every day makeup and I hope this helps if you was planning on buying a new one.


Firstly is l'oréal's false lash flutter, I saw this advertised and I was really intrigued to see if it would give me the winged out look on my lashes (which I love) but as you can see it kind of did the opposite.
I was also very disappointed with the fact it was a rubber applicator, they just don't normally work for me. I find that my lashes end up getting stuck together rather than looking full.

Would I buy this again... No, sorry flutter lashes I would leave it.

Next one up for the challenge is Benifit's They're real. I was a little sceptical when when I opened this and I saw the rubber applicator but when I used it... Oh my gosh I loved it! It separates and lengthened my lashes. The only problem I found with this product was when I use it on my bottom lashes through out the day it left black smudges under my eyes which made me look tired and need to wash my face. If I only apply on my top lashes I love it.

Love it or leave it? I love this product... GET IN MY BAG!!!


Another Benifit product, it's their bad gal lashes. I love the brush on this, it's so big and it picks up every lash seperates and lengthens them. Great staying power lashes look full and long all day.

Love it, love it, love it!

Last but in no way least is Soap & Glory's thick & fast mascara. This is my favourite mascara right now. I love everything about this product the packaging, the mascara consistency and mostly the brush applicator. The brush has different lengths around the applicator which makes it perfect to get you bottom lashes as well as your top.
It keeps my lashes looking good all day, no touch ups needed and no smudges.

I love this and will be buying this again when it runs out!



Let me know which you prefered or what you use every day, would love to find out and try ☺️

2 comments:

  1. My fave is the Bad Gal one by Benefit! I really want to try the one from Soap&Glory though :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used bad gal one all the time but I picked up the soap and glory one honestly... Never looked back I love it!! Took me a couple of goes to get used to the brush but that ended up being the best part about it for me.

      Delete