Wednesday 9 April 2014

Poochpack


So here is something I have been getting for two months now, they are really cool, it's called a pooch pack. I had received my glossybox and I though I wonder if they would do something for dogs (my dog is my best friend I wouldn't want her to miss out), so I was looking on the net and hey presto!! The pooch pack entered mine and Luna's lives! 

I signed up and it's pretty good, when you fill in the information about you dog and they taylor the pack to you, just like glossybox, birchbox ect.

Here is what Luna got this month

Pawsitively Natural Treats

So we got these biscuits in two flavours one was honey and the other was cheese. The honey smelt so yummy I nearly ate them myself (I didn't though) and the cheese ones was soooo pungent ! She enjoyed both as you can see from the pictures she was licking the crumbs up from the floor. 

I give these treats a thumbs up! If you want to buy these for your dog you can find them at www.pawsitivelynatural.co.uk

Nature's menu

I pulled these treats out the box next, which we got in lamb flavour. I really like the idea of the packaging on these it had a zip lock at the top as it advises on the card that why are good for training but when it came to opening the back... I broke the zip lock, so I would say it was more of a pain than a good thing. Other than that Luna loved them, I only opened it a tiny wee bit but oh my gosh! The smell was so strong and she was rearing to do anything I told her to eat these!!

Again this is another thumbs up, I would buy this again for her just for training but when I can't afford nice treats I just usually cut up hot dogs it has the same effect on her as these did.

Beco Bone

This was the first toy, I have seen these types of toys in the pet shop and was quite excited to actually get one but once I took it out she wasn't to thrilled by it. It also said it was supposed to smell of vanilla but it just smelt like rubber to me.
The cool thing about this toy though is what it is made from, which is bamboo and rice husks, these give it extra bounce and are non toxic to your pet.

I wouldn't buy the bone again but maybe the ball as I know she would enjoy that much more.

 Fatcat Toys

I saw this in the box and loved it!! If I found this in a pet shop I would have bought it straight away. You can feel it's really durable, it has a nylon blet sewn inside of it so it can withstand being tugged by your dog(s) and it has a squeeker which most dogs love!
The only bad thing about this toy was the fact Luna pulled off and ate its tongue.... But you live and learn.

I would buy this again and again, I'm sure this you will last a long time.

Hope you enjoyed and if you wanted to sign your dog up you can do that at www.poochpack.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment