Saturday 19 April 2014

Bellápierre cosmetics

So finally all moved! When moving you always find things that you forgot you had or in my case didn't realise I had.
So after packing 80 pairs of shoes, nearly acquiring a pet duck and unpacking in the new house me and luna (my dog) just had to take a few days out of the blogging world to get sorted and settled in.

Now all my makeup, hair products and clothes are away I can get back to reviews, outfits of the day and when ever else I put on here.

So let's starts. We are reviewing to eyeshadow a from Bellápierre cosmetics.

I like the packaging on these, they are very cute and are tough so they are not going to crack or smash and end up having a draw full of eyeshadow(not in a good way).

The first colour I tested was Harmony, which looked like a taupe colour in the pot but when applied it was move goldie brown. 
When I have swatches I have show you with and without a eyeshadow base, the left swatch on my hand is using an eyeshadow base and the right is without. As you can see this created a completely different colour but I do like how they both look and how they went on it was very pigmented.


The next colour was Noir which is a black (obviously), for me this must go on a shadow base to get good colour pay off.
It wasn't as pigmented as Harmony but it did apply nicely again and I didn't use a lot when swatching.

I would buy this again in different colours. I think they do bright colours, I would be all over them as they blend beautifully but it depends how pigmented they are aswell. 

I don't think these shadows are badly priced at around £12.99 for a good product.

http://www.bellapierre.co.uk/shop/







No comments:

Post a Comment