Saturday 21 June 2014

Fallen off the face of the earth.

So I start my blog, we was doing well. Got posts up regularly then I started to move. Once in my house it was all cool, I posted, I was taking photos for my blog but it all sort of died. I didn't have the internet and was using my three G and there was so much stuff going on to even consider writing anything. I am ready again now to start a fresh.

So here is a brief update of everything that has gone on in the last couple of months.

I went to the hull fashion week with two other bloggers Lucy jane and makeup by Re Re (who happens to be my sister) my and Lucy got our eye brow done there which is always quite fun.
 
I also bought two new foundations which I need to review, one of them being benifits bb cream that everyone is raving about.

Luna came into her first season, so she has been a sad little puppy and all us ladies can feel her pain... She is in season for THREE WEEKS!!! 
So I have been spoiling her.

I had a cocktail party which was really fun to get some of the girlies round

My friend and her cat moved in.

And after having fun at my sisters in a hot tub

I decided to buy my own....


I couldn't afford it so I bought a paddling pool instead. Luna likes it though so that's all good.

Think that's it for a life update. I will post makeup today also.

No comments:

Post a Comment