Saturday 21 June 2014

Coloured eye liners

I am going to be trialling liquid and gel liners in different colours today we are starting with Bourjois liquid liner in the colour Electro Blue 

First thoughts from looking, I had my fingers crossed that the liner it self would be as blue as the packaging. I did like the size of it, this made it easy to hold while applying.

It had great consistence and look at that colour!!! It is the same as the packaging!!!
I like the brush I prefer brushes apply better than a sponge nib, when I use a sponge I always find I can never create a good winged affect.


This applies really nice with just one coat, I did touch up in places where I felt the colour was even but that's no biggy.


I really like this liner and look forward to buying it in different colours, I slept in it and it didnt budge!!! Out of five stars I give it 4.5 because I found it Staines for a couple of washed of my face and this is a problem if you make mistakes while apply as it is leave blue streaks where you have tried to remove it but if you have nailed it while applying it look fantastic and really adds a little more to a simple winged liner effect. Ps I am wearing clothes it's just a strapless dress :)

Next I will review a purple gel liner from Maybelline New York post. Hope you enjoyed this, you stay class internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment