Thursday 26 June 2014

Outfit of the day

One of my summer work outfits, great for when I have meetings and keeping me cool from the heat of the day and the pressure of the meetings (ha).


Very simple, white/creamy dress with black hearts. I really like this dress I bought it from new look last year, it has split at the bottom of the dress so I have to be carful when I get out my car and when I am sat down but I do think it is a nice feature to the dress. I paired this with a mint blazer (from new look, last week for £25.99-£29.99 not exactly sure) and my cream shoes (from top shop, about five years ago) with a ruffle at the bottom where my toes would be. The blazer is very comfy really brightens up the dress as admittedly I love wearing this dress in winter too with a pair of thick tights and a cardigan or a leather jacket. My shoes are very comfy for work I am on my feet all day so it's nice to be able to wear a small heal I am comfortable in and I think it really ties this look together. Would look great with some chunky jewelry but I can't wear a lot at work as I don't want to damage it when handling heavy goods.

May do some other work outfits think it's always good to see what other people are wearing for inspiration. And to help bring ideas to your own looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment