Friday 27 June 2014

Mini haul and new hair

So i bought a fair few bits today, time will tell if I like them or not but let's start with nail varnish as I know I will like all of these colours
All Barry M varnish, I do like these I think you get what you pay for with all the colours and that they don't need that many coats for a good coverage. The only thing I don't like is the fact that they go "tacky" very quickly and then become unusable.

Had to put these three feltip liners since I am going on a eyeliner binge. These are from Collection, the purple and the blue looks dissapointing but the teal... Well that just looks sexual and can't wait to try!!! These was £2.89 each how could I not get all three at this price!

I absolutely love the real techniques brushes they are so nice to use and are worth the money so guys splash out on some brushes these will never dissapoint!

Last but not least on the purchases, I got this concealer from Collection as everyone raves about it so we will see what I think as I normally use benifits erase paste so a cheaper concealer would be very appreciated.

And here is a sneaky photo of my hair got my ombré back in my hair and I love it!! Perfect for summer

Reviews will be posted on all my purchase, very excited for the teal eyeliner :)

 goooood night xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment