Friday 27 June 2014

The day off

have book a couple days off from work but they are kind of spread out, so I am off today but then back at work tomorrow then I'm off for two more days, it's crazy and makes no sense to why I have done it this way.

I woke up about half seven but me and luna laid in bed till about half nine, just catching up on vlogs I watch (I had lots to catch up on)

For breakfast I wasn't too hungry and I didn't have a lot of food in, I really need to go food shopping (lame!) so I just had an apple but luna doesn't mind her normal doggie biscuits any time of the day.


Today I am going to be going shopping with my sister who also does a blog called makeup by ReRe so check out that if your intrested but we will be makeup shopping and then in gonna go get my hair done, don't know what I'm doing with it yet but I will be sure to post after I have done it and I am will probably do a haul also. Untill then think me and luna are going to hang on the sofa and then I'll take her for a little walk before I go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment